發新話題
打印

[Close]

Comment:
1Have you met my_____________ friends? No, that's Jack. He is _________________ friend of _________________.

Answer & Choices:
  A.   parents', a , mine
  B.   parents' ,X ,mine
  C.   parents' ,the ,mine
  D.   parents , one ,me

Hint:--

Comment:
2________________ who like join our club can go to ________________ hall after school. ________________ latecomers will not be accepted.

Answer & Choices:
  A.   These, X, .the
  B.   Those, the, X
  C.   Those, X, the
  D.   That, the, X

Comment:
3________________ boy who plays basketball so well is ________________ new classmate. He comes from ________________ USA. Before he comes to Hong Kong, spent three years in ________________ Japan.

Answer & Choices:
  A.   The, a, X, X
  B.   A, my, the, the
  C.   The, X, X, X
  D.   The, my, the, X

Comment:
4There is ________________ lot of people at the new pizza shop. ________________ price is cheap and students have discounts during ________________ lunch time.

Answer & Choices:
  A.   a, The, X
  B.   X, X, .X
  C.   a, X, the
  D.   X, The, X

Comment:
5Mary lives in ________________ Shanghai; but she likes ________________ old Shanghai that is rich with traditional culture.

Answer & Choices:
  A.   the, the
  B.   X, X
  C.   X, the
  D.   the, X

Comment:
6John is ________________ best student in our class. He is such ________________ hard-working student that none of ________________ can come close to him.

Answer & Choices:
  A.   a, a, us
  B.   X, X, us
  C.   the, X, we
  D.   the, a, us

Comment:
7It's convenient to go to ________________ school by ________________ bus, but ________________ bus service is our area is below standard. We always take ________________ MTR.

Answer & Choices:
  A.   X, the, X, X
  B.   X, X, the, the
  C.   the, X, the, X
  D.   the, the, X, the

Comment:
8I usually have _________________ dinner at home, but last night I had _________________ wonderful dinner in an Indian restaurant.

Answer & Choices:
  A.   X, X
  B.   a, X
  C.   The, a
  D.   X, A

Comment:
9I go to ________________ church every Sunday. ________________ church is a place to worship God. You can try the ________________ near your school.

Answer & Choices:
  A.   a, X, one
  B.   X, the, one
  C.   the, a, ones
  D.   the, X, one

Comment:
10Are you looking for ________________ cell phone? The one near the TV is ________________; ________________ is next to the desk.

Answer & Choices:
  A.   yours, my, yours
  B.   your, me,your
  C.   your, mine,.your
  D.   your, mine, yours

1a
2c
3d
4b
5a
6a
7d