發新話題
打印

ugg boot a

[Close]

ugg boot a

I found a customer service e-mail address and sent a messange asking about my order. I called my bank.ad what did you purchase at sweatboots.com? asked the banking agent.Uggs, I said. Forty percent off.Really? she said. Dang. That's a good deal.Then she told me they couldn't do anything until a month passed without delivery.

And so I waited. Ten days passed. Nothing. I went to the Web site and called the customer service number. No one picked up. Thant's when I noticed the site was a little funny.Do you know now it is a environment to buy Cheap UGG Knightsbridge Boots? Hope you can buy you satisfied products,ugg boot, it read. We dedicated to bring buyers the top grade ugg boot.

I hung up. I decided not to worry. It was a great deal. The Ugg is made of Australia sheepskin. Maybe they had a warehouse in Latvia, or a factory, or even a santellite flock of Australian sheep. It was a globalization thing. They just needed to unload some inventory in their Eastern European division.

Did you just make a charge  she asked.No. Or, yes. I guess, I said. It sounded ridiculous when I heard it out loud. I didn't know it was in Latvia. Should I cancel it?I can't tell you that. She sounded uninterested and I detected an Indian accent. If you authorized the charge, we can't reverse it.

No sooner had I pushed enter when my phone rang. A friendly female robot voice was on the line: This is your bank. Did you just make a charge in ..., there was a pause, and then an unfriendly male robot voice finished the sentence with a flat effect, ... LATVIA. I heard clicking. A human operator came on.
相关的主题文章:

ugg boots was

ugg short to

ugg boots Kimberly

葆莱美【丰胸】美乳精华霜

丽尔美丰胸塑身官网

【丰胸】【瘦腿】【瘦腰】【瘦脸】【细臂】【美臀】

打造最完美女人挑起最致命
诱惑

咨询热线电话: 025-84711287 025-84712802 短信:13951853897

發新話題