37 123
發新話題
打印

小貝團正式收人

[Close]
果然有文化

引用:
原帖由 yeah999 於 2009-11-19 19:27 發表
Oh ,  i can't believe that u can got the conspicuous result in the Hkcee . Is it really a glory thing to appreciate ?
Dont u really think  the examination represent everythings  ?  By the way ,Even i ...
雖然vocab,construction唔算好精緻,但係睇得出你係有文化既人

值得欣賞我就讚,唔似你盲目踩人

雖然唔排除你用google translate或者搵人幫你作,但我都欣賞你既努力

我承認一時辦認錯你既"語病",有錯我就認

但係我指既speaking係中文speaking,唔係英文,你打篇英文上黎都係九唔答八

句句提住人地老母老豆,咩中國領導人,有舊屎沖去食唔會有說服力,你都係材料有限

講多無謂-我就同你打,就今晚,見字回覆我11點再上黎

Sorry . i just wanna to take more special example to let u understand the situation and  the reality easily , if u think those is  violative sentenese  , i apologize for u  . ! ,but u should know the fact clearly , i never do anythings to suit ur feeling ,i just assume that u might be misled probably  (Based on ur capacity)  ,and  that is just my basal manners !

however ,I think fighting in internet may not a good solution , firstly , u think me using the illegial software , secondly , Internet always have many unpredictable factor which would affect the result of victory or defeat ,

thus , please consider my suggestion serviously , Play in the lan would take many advantages : For you , it proves ur succees is depend on your skill but not the hardware  ,  For me , It can solves the whole doubt by the people who think me as a  cheater , why dont we take a fair method to clear out  our conflict ?

Furthermore , Using english is in order to prove me not a completely uncivilized guy as ur thinking,  even my language abilty is frumpish , ,but  i would like to reiterate somethings  I never violate your parent by using rude sentenese !!, Please dont smite with the tongue !! !! On the other hand. .i am really confused whether you praise me or not  (Translating tools)!?

At last ,i think you misunderstand my sentenese , I indicate your chinese skills all along ,, u said that i mislead your sentense and reveal your notable performance on the speaking task , i just dont understand why the descriptive ability  is relate to ur oral prefermance , are you use your mouth to organise  and present the sentence ? it is confused !!

[ 本帖最後由 yeah999 於 2009-11-20 00:45 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 yeah999 於 2009-11-20 00:03 發表
Sorry . i just wanna to take more special example to let u understand the situation and  the reality easily , if u think those is  violative sentenese  , i apologize for u  . ! ,but u should know the  ...
1.你知自己錯就最好,你同我道歉我實原諒你

2.e家唔到你揀 我係winner,係我妤尊降貴比機會你同我打,唔係我要同你決戰,要我大費功夫出網吧?你係咪high大左
個point唔想再重覆,問你第3次,去網吧打係咪你幫我拎滑鼠,拎keyboard,網吧錢你比,筒死左我搵邊個負責?

3.你打完第一篇英文我已經講左我知道你有文化,得到左我既讚美你應該好滿足嫁啦wo?你仲打多篇英文出黎,論壇大家都有份睇嫁

4.我咪話我誤解左"語病"既意思囉,你係咪要講十次先夠?

你唔好忘記我先係贏家,e家係你似隻狗咁纏住我陪你玩,仲得寸進尺,大膽向我提出去網吧既要求?做人分清楚貴賤先ok?機會係我比你,唔珍惜既你唔需要回覆,收皮ok,反正條片已經分左勝負

[ 本帖最後由 lee815 於 2009-11-25 23:10 編輯 ]

回復 34# 的帖子

Why u convince that other people must not understand the article ? Dont overrate yourself too much !!

Sorry , i had reiterated that Going to the cyber cafe is because of the justice ,I had asked u to fight in the internet but u disapproved , and now , With the reiterant consideration ,i recognise that it would have many unpredictable outcome , i would not be guaranteed because  u will disprove the result even i get the victory . moreover , i had answer you that i can help u to  take relative things but  u always took the currish response to me , Why cant u discuss the subject rationally ?  

Moreover .. u always remind those unawareful match which we played it before  ..i never paid concentre to it   how could u regard  it as our vital match ? u are really impudence !

At last , i have something want to notice u : I never care about your praise , dont think It over !!

[ 本帖最後由 yeah999 於 2009-11-20 01:41 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 yeah999 於 2009-11-20 01:32 發表
Why u convince that other people must not understand the article ? Dont overrate yourself too much !!

Sorry , i had reiterated that Going to the cyber cafe is because of the justice ,I had asked u to ...
你既極限係條片到已經睇到晒,晒氣啦,唔concentre就唔會咁緊張係咁纏住我啦,就係concentre都輸左先要復卓姐

你條賤命無人care,我條命高貴過你好多,你搵唔搵到一個理由說服我去拎我條高貴既命去同你呢個輸過比我既人去網吧冒險?你知你eq幾低,打我唔贏含恨筒死我好出奇?

消失戰我已接受,係你唔打,姐係我贏左(其實一早就贏左),唔洗再回,事實勝於雄辯(睇番第1頁條片你咁想贏都贏唔到就知事實)

有9.07的战队么!-o-

37 123
發新話題