發新話題
打印

[轉帖]NotD: Aftermath K v1.0

[Close]

[轉帖]NotD: Aftermath K v1.0

This has been develop by me and another person who does not want tobecredited. Additional Credit goes to Azazel and Pipedream forthecreation of the map along with all the people who helped createitalong the way and to Kyuketsuki for his additions to this map.

Things I done to the map:
-Changed code system back to 1.5c.
-Made it easier for smaller amount of players slightly, it scales to normal at 4 player then it gets a bit harder past 5.
-Add a -Request supply/ordinance for highest ranking officerthatatleast captain rank, supply gives 2 ammo cases an medical kitandanti-venom, ordinance gives 2 chain explosives an claymore and flare.
-Fix some issue with grenade launchers and shotguns and using hedp and shotgun shells.
-Overall difficulty decrease.
-Enabled -KyuZ mode by red.

-Added -c as an alternative to -clear
-Added a -Climb command to get out of ditches, works in most other area.
-Removed some artifact from blp and model, compress wav sound to mp3, map is now 2mb

Edit: Forgot to add a few more things I changed.
-Changed movement speed slightly, made it higher.
-Moved the cause for contact fatal to message .2, wont fatalduringcontact anymore but if still fataling when message appears Iwillremove that code completely.
-Removed some possibility for fatals at start and consolidated(if any) to roughly where mesage .1/.2 appear.

轉自52夜cc.star的翻譯
这是我和另外一位不愿被提及的作者一起制作的地图. 同时感谢Azazel和Pipedream创作了这张地图,感谢Kyuketsuki和其他很多人一直以来为完善它所做的贡献.

地图改变:
-密码系统改回1.5c.
-使地图更适合小团队游戏, 4人时它会处于正常难度,当人数超过5以后难度会有增加.
-增加命令-Request supply/ordinance,仅上尉以上军衔玩家可用, 前者提供2弹药、医疗包、抗毒血清, 后者给予2连锁炸药、地雷和照明弹.
-修正了突击使用榴弹枪和hedp霰弹枪的问题.
-总的来说难度降低了.
-允许红色玩家启动-KyuZ模式.
-增加-c来替代-clear
-增加-Climb用来离开凹地, 但是在非凹地处也可以使用.
-删掉了地图中的一些blp文件和模型, 地图声音文件从wav转换到了mp3, 现在地图大小为2mb

改动: 还有一些地方我也改动了.
-微调了移动速度, 现在移动速度更快了.
-Moved the cause for contact fatal to message .2, wont fatalduringcontact anymore but if still fataling when message appears Iwillremove that code completely.
-Removed some possibility for fatals at start and consolidated(if any) to roughly where mesage .1/.2 appear.
上面都看不懂

[ 本帖最後由 YsL_Wa 於 2009-10-19 22:52 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

PS 這圖需要魔獸更新1.24先可以玩

1.5c以後的改版?

-0-..... 樺佬唔係M群出聲既....... 而家先知有這地圖

發新話題