發新話題
打印

NOTD Aftermath 1.5d beta 4

[Close]

NOTD Aftermath 1.5d beta 4

http://epicwar.com/maps/80031/

NotD Aftermath 1.5d Beta's Kyuu's version 4
Changes:
- Added Modes that disable saving in nightmare andnormal. The list is in the map under quests (Needs a unique password toactivate so people don't go around abusing it and so far no one has oneother than me). Can only be activated during the first 2 minutes of thegame -if you want to mess around with it, spoof your name(or play itwith hamachi or something like that) to WTFMODE and type in '-KyuZG2JOr7C]' before the first 2 minutes of the game, case sensitive.
- '-Clear' to clear the screen of excess text.
- '-APM' to show a players average actions per minute.
- '-AFK' to show how long it has been since the player last issued an order.
- Reset the codes, everyone will have to start as Private again(Over ranked people, stuff like that etc).
- Added -lold (load old).
- Changed Fuel Synthesizer's Hot key to E.
- Added command '-p x' to set satchel primer.
- Changed Apache's Napalm from the hellfires to a larger area of effect.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- '-Streak' to show how Many Kills in a row you have as well as your highest kill streak(mainly for knife mode).
- Added a crypt to the hill west of power generators, units will spawn from there.
-Changed a few unit spawns at the start to the faster variation ofzombies. (Makes it a bit harder to camp spawns, their faster and havemore hp(2 or 3 more shots worth).
- Changed terrain to make itharder to camp. - changing game play slightly, there's still a lot ofplaces to camp. Vision Blockers to certain buildings. -still messingaround with terrain.
- Changed Newbie text to a dull Red or yellow depending on importance for now.
- Changed Justice energy output per use from 50 to 35.
-Added a mode that will not give medals and only one third of Experiencewhen saving but allow you to select between Chapters, bosses and suchbut only activated if 2 lieutenant Colonels or higher players toactivate it and require a team with a squad rating of over 120000,useful for training vs Diablo which is a rare encounter or learning ofways to deal with Lost Cause.(Once you learn to deal with it, i canalways change and make it harder again(or add more variation), changethe way you have to deal with them) Can only be activated within thefirst 2 minutes of the game. It allows higher ranked players a way toprovide some feedback.
- Added a Knife Type mode, where everyonewill spawn as a rifleman and only be able to knife, unable to use coltand shotguns, explosives, etc. will detonate on acquisition. Disablesafter 2 minute of not being activated. Bonus XP gain depending on howmany kills you have before getting hit. Type '-knife cake' -until i canthink of a better name =/
- Changed IUL, does not spawn with GIFsanymore , replaced LWT with IUL skills: Level 1, laser designator.Level 2, Energy Transfer and stances. Level 3, Weapons Drilling(lowersall players reload by .75) and IUL GIF(45s life, 60cd, 30mp). Level 4,Rifle Training(8dmg and 1.85 reload) and unlock Choppers(240cd). Level5, Unlock FM(cooldown lengthened to 15 seconds, mana cost 18) andRally(+35%ms aoe, 7s, 240cd, 15mp). FM/choppers still require chapter 2.
-Added a Command that will make nightmare significantly harder(-120MaxHP, -30ms, -35% atk speed, -2 HP regen) for those who want a realchallenge in survival. - need more feedback on bonuses if any. Can onlybe activated within the first 2 minutes of the game.

Bug Fixes:
- Shiva fatal during Moirae mission and the odd fatal from it in Deathmatch.
-MD5 fatal when used on units, i haven't seen it fatal since i changedthe trigger for it but i believe it still needs more testing, only beenthrough 7 finished games with a full house of assmen testing it withslight variations like an NC or DO etc.
- Justice and Freedom are spammable again.
- Colonel Ranks and higher can now save in nightmare and deathmatch only.
- Fixed a bug where the chance for Diablo to spawn for higher ranked teams was not changed.
- Fixed the Macbeth message at the ending cinematic.
- Fixed Combat Engineers -25 Attack(Maybe, but tested).
- Fixed a few pathing bugs.
- Added a check for whether spores were dead, if they are it will give xp.
- Fixed a bug in Containment where black hawk and the mini's where controlled by dark green, they should belong to marine corps.
- maybe 2 or 3 other things i may have forgotten.

發新話題