發新話題
打印

JNGP 2.0.0.7 [WE 強化版]

[Close]

JNGP 2.0.0.7 [WE 強化版]

以下內容由 SeaIsland (本人) 翻譯

Jass New Generation Pack (JNGP) version 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

現 在 下 載
(版本)2.0.0.7

What is it?
這是什麼?

Jass NewGen Pack 2 is one of the most important tool for any WC3 modder because it offers a full set of plugins to develop maps using the improved vJASS language. Even more it comes with new stuff to make mapping a faster ans reliable experience.

In this new version we have implemented new stuff, more access to specific tools, help files and (hopefully) a nicer experience to the final user. If you have any comment or suggestion about how to improve this pack, just propose it here. The features included in this pack are the following:

Jass NewGen Pack 2 是一套重新工具來修改魔獸爭霸3模塊,由於它提供整組外掛程式並使用改進的 vJass 語言開發地圖。它帶來更多新東西來更快製造地圖和可靠的體驗。

在此新版本中我們落實加入新東西,引進更多個別工具,說明文件並 (希望) 給使用者有一個良好體驗。如果你有任何意見或建議關於如改改進此套件,可以在這裡提議。此套件包括以下功能:

The final result is a world editor that compiles vJass code, uses the latest PJass to check for errors, highlights jass code, has a proper testing environment, supports visual preview of colored tooltips and can use grim extension pack as well. Not to mention that jasshelper also saves backups of whatever you save so it is also safer.

Important Note: This version now comes with Sharpcraft, a better implementation of Reinventing the Craft. So from JNGP version 2.0.7. we'll be updating this awesome mod and JNGP will offer and easy to use File Updater.

最終結果是世界編緝器編譯 vJass 代碼,使用最新的 PJass 檢查錯誤,反白 jass 代碼,有完完全全的執行環境,支授著色工具提示圖像預覽,並可以使用 grim 擴充套件包。Not to mention that jasshelper also saves backups of whatever you save so it is also safer.

重要備註: 此版本包括 Sharpcraf,更好執行方式重塑模組。所以從 JNGP 版本 2.0.7. 我們將會更新此非常棒的模塊而 JNGP 將會提供容易使用的檔案更新器。

What's new in JNGP 2.X.X.
JNGP 2.X.X. 最新動向
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mainly our interest was to recover a lost feature since Warcraft III version 1.24: the ability to play a map directly with just a right click. From this we've added more a more features requested in this topic and now we are offering a very stable version with new features. These are the new features implemented:

[ 本帖最後由 SeaIsland 於 2014-7-18 19:40 編輯 ]

Check for Updates:
檢查更新:

From version 2.0.7, you will have an easy interface to know if there's a new version of this pack or any of the other mods contained in JNGP. In this first release, Sharpcraft will come as a CORE feature of this pack, but later we'll implement a protocol to allow other custom additions to this pack.

JNGP Version 2.0.X > Check for Updates...

從版本 2.0.7,你將會有較簡單的界面,如果此包的新版本或其他任何模塊,會包括在 JNGP 內。在首次釋出,
Sharpcraft將會帶來此包的核心功能,但之後我們將會落實協定,允許加入其他自訂東西到此包。

JNGP 版本 2.0.X > 檢查更新

Multiplayer Emulation:
多人遊戲模擬:

Taking advantage of Kloader library (credits to kolkoo for this awesome app), we now can run multiple instances of Warcraft III. At first sight is that was not useful, but with this you can use the LAN Game settings to test your map in an equivalent multiplayer environment and thus, checking any possible issues related with desyncs or failures that only were possible to detect with the help of a partner in Bnet.

JNGP Version 2.0.X > Start Multiplayer Emulation...

利用 KLoader 程式庫 (感謝 kolkoo 這麼棒的程式),你現在可以執行多個魔獸爭霸 III的執行個體。這麼一看看來沒有用,但有了此你可以使用區域網路遊戲設定在相當於多人環境來測試你的地圖,從而檢查任何可能相關問題,包括同步或失敗,取代可以在 Bnet 上找夥伴幫助來偵測問題。

JNGP 版本 2.0.X > 開啟多人遊戲模擬...

Fast Map Running
快速執行地圖

With this feature you can run any map with just a right click. In order to enable this feature you have to open JNGP and uncheck and check the "Enable Shell Extension". Doing this JNGP will reload the new feature.

Right click in a Warcraft III map

有了此功能你可以按右鍵來執行任何地圖。為了啟用此功能,你必須已經開啟 JNGP 並解除核取和核取 "啟用殼層擴充套件"。此動作將會重新載入 JNGP 的新功能。

在魔獸爭霸 III 地圖按右鍵

Custom Menu Settings
自訂選單設定

With this you can add custom WC3 tools in JNGP without the need of touching any part of the JNGP code. With this you can run from executables to normal files.

JNGP Version 2.0.X > Set Custom Menu Loader...

有了這個你可以加入自訂魔獸爭靈3工具到 JNGP,無須要接觸 JNGP 代碼的任何部分。這個可以讓你從執行檔轉到正常檔案執行。

JNGP 版本 2.0.X > 設定自訂選單載入器...

Status Information
狀態資訊

This dialog box will serve as a way to report any issue, it was designed to get important info about your current JNGP and WC3 settings and it will serve to add more settings according to the evolution of this pack. From this interface, you can post directly and nicely your Creports (even it open this page to post your issues at once )

JNGP Version 2.0.X > Diagnose JNGP Settings...

此對話框會處理你報告任何問題,它被設計來取得關於你目前的 JNGP 和魔獸爭霸3 設定的重要資訊,和定將會處理根據此包的發展加入更多設定。從介面上,你可以好好地直接發表你的錯誤報告 (甚至它可以開啟此頁面來發表你的問題 )

JNGP 版本 2.0.X > 診斷 JNGP 設定...

Set Manually WC3 Path
手動設定魔獸爭霸3路徑

After receiving a lot of issues related to non detection of Warcraft III path in JNGP, I've set a way where you can define it manually. If you can't set the Path in this way, definitely you don't have WC3 installed or you have something really wrong

JNGP Version 2.0.X > Set Manually WC3 Path...

收到大量 JNGP 偵測魔獸爭霸 III 路徑之後,我已經設定一個方法來手動設定路徑。如果你使用此方法不能設定路徑,你無擬沒有安裝魔獸爭霸3或你有什麼出錯  

JNGP 版本 2.0.X > 手動設定魔獸爭霸3路徑...

About bug reporting
關於錯誤報告

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order to be organized in the bug reporting process, please use the JNGP Settings dialog box to get your actual settings.

New Features Suggestion
新功能建議

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Besides the current new features, you can propose other ones. You can do it in this thread. Please take in mind that Warcraft III and WE itself has its own limitations, and even more JNGP. For that reason we will inform you if the feature requested can be possible or not.

Usage
使用方式
Make sure you are using the latest patch and that your worldedit.exe is not a cracked version.
After extracting the zip to some folder, execute 'NewGen WE.exe' or 'we.bat' The first time you run, Grimoire might ask you for the location of Warcraft III.
Once world editor enters there should be three new menus in the main world editor window: Extensions, Grimoire and Compiler.
You can configure various hacks for the WE at the Grimoire menu.

請確定你正在使用已最新更新並且 worldedit.exe 是沒有修改過版本。
解壓到資料夾後,執行 'NewGen WE.exe' 或 'we.bat'。第一次執行時, Grimoire可能詢問你魔獸爭霸 III 位置。
你一進入世男編輯器後,這裡應該有三項新選單在主世男編輯器視窗: 擴充套件、Grimoire 和編譯器。
你可在你的世男編輯器 Grimoire 的設定各樣駭進。

[ 本帖最後由 SeaIsland 於 2014-7-18 19:35 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Grimoire menu commands
Grimoire 選單指令
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Start war3 with: These are options for testmap, you may disable grimoire for war3 so it stops loading war3err during test map, war3err is good for finding your errors but it may be an obstacle when testing performance. If you're using Warcraft versions above 1.21b Grimoire, war3err and japi options won't be available any more in this menu.
  • Enable object editor hack: This allows you to enter custom rawcodes for objects created in the object editor.
  • Enable no limits: If checked removes World Editor limits (doodad/neutral building/etc)
  • Syntax checker options: It is better to keep these options checked for optimal jasshelper compatibility, else world editor's
    syntax may cause you issues or even crashes when enabled.
  • Mute editor sounds: Turns off the startup sound, the undo/redo sound, and the sound that it makes when placing/deleting.
  • Disable first save warning: When a map is saved for the first time or a Grimex tool is used on unsaved maps, a popup will tell you to save your map again. This popup will be disabled with this option.
  • Customize Test Map Settings: Sets the options to load startup settings to the map.
  • Grimoire Documentation: Shows the documentation
  • About Grimoire: Show Grimoire's Credits

• 開啟魔獸爭霸3並載入: 這個選項是用來給測試地圖,你可能要停用魔獸爭霸3的 grimoire,因此它可以有載入測試地圖中停止 war3err,war3err 是用來尋找你製圖時的錯誤,保它會阻礙消試效能。如果你正在使用使用魔獸爭霸版本為 1.21b Grimoire 以上,war3err 和 japi 選項在選單中將不可用。
  • 啟用物件編輯器駭進程序: 這允許你在物件編輯器輸入自訂物件的原始代碼。
  • 啟用無上限: 核取後世界編輯器數量上限檢查移除 (飾物/中立建築/等)
  • 語法檢查程式選項: 保留這個已核取的選項來取得最佳 jasshelper 相容性,否則當啟用世界編譯器的
    語法時可能造成問題或損毀。
  • 靜音編輯器功能: 關閉開啟時的聲音,復原/重做聲音, 和當放置/刪除的聲音。
  • 停用首次儲存警告: 當地圖第一次儲存 Grimex 工具用於未儲存的地圖,彈出視窗會告訴你再次儲存地圖。核取後這個彈出視窗將停用。
  • 自訂測試地圖設定: 設定載入啟動設定選項到地圖。
  • Grimoire 文件: 顯示該文件
  • 關於 Grimoire: 顯示 Grimoire 的鳴謝

JassHelper menu commands
JassHelper 選單指令

• Enable JassHelper: If checked jasshelper should be called when you save the map/click testmap
  • Enable Cohadar's JassHelper: Sets Cohadar's version as the default compiler.
  • Enable Vexorian's JassHelper: Sets Vexorian's version as the default compiler.
  • Debug Mode: Sets debug mode, check jasshelper's readme for more information.
  • Disable vJass syntax: You may find that the vJass syntax compiling might take some time from you when editing maps that do not use it, you can disable it so jasshelper just calls Pjass to compile the map.
  • Disable script optimization: Disables jasshelper's script optimization if checked.
  • Show previous errors: It could happen that you got syntax errors and you closed the error window, if you want to check
    them back without compiling the map again, use this option.

• 啟用 JassHelper: 核取後當你儲存/按一下測試地圖,jasshelper 會被呼叫
  • 啟用 Cohadar's JassHelper: 設定 Cohadar 版本為預設編譯器。
  • 啟用 Vexorian's JassHelper: 設定 Vexorian 版本為預設編譯器。
  • 偵錯模式: 設定偵錯模式,翻看 jasshelper 的讀我檔案取得更多資訊
  • 停用 vJass 語法: 你可能找到 vJass 語法編譯,當你編輯地圖這可能需要些時間,就不要使用它,你可以停用它並讓 jasshelper 呼叫 Pjass 編譯地圖。
  • 停用指令碼最佳化:核取後停用 jasshelper 的指令碼
  • 顯示上一個錯誤: 它可能發生於使用時彈出語法錯誤,你便要關閉錯誤訊息視窗,核取後可將
    他們顯示回來,無須重新編譯地圖,使用此選項。

Well, there's a lot of discussion about what jasshelper is better, actually is a decision of taste. Vexorian jasshelper is the base work and he finished updating in version 0.2.A.B, then cohadar took the line improving compiling speed and adding new keywords. Check the following example:

Code: jass
代碼: jass

• // while unit has some buff do some healing
  • while GetUnitAbilityLevel(whichUnit, 'Bhea') > 0
  •     call SetWidgetLife(whichUnit, GetWidgetLife(whichUnit) + 10.)
  •     call TriggerSleepAction(0.1)
  • endwhile
  • // print out numbers from 1 to 10 with for loop
  • for i = 1 to 10
  •     call BJDebugMsg(I2S(i))
  • endfor
  • // print only 1 2 3
  • for i = 1 to 10
  •     if i == 3 then
  •         break
  •     endif
  • endfor
  • // print out numbers from 10 downto 1
  • for i = 10 downto 1
  • endfor
  • // kill all units in a group
  • for enumUnit in someGroup
  •     call KillUnit(enumUnit)
  • endfor
  • // WARNING: groups are empty after for loop

The decision is yours. Just select your favorite compiler in the JassHelper menu. Just remember if you use Cohadar's custom keywords, and change to Vexorian version, this one won't compile your map properly.

[ 本帖最後由 SeaIsland 於 2014-7-18 19:08 編輯 ]

Extensions menu commands
擴充套件選單指令
Now it is possible to use some of PitzerMike's extensions from this menu interface instead of from the map script. One pretty useful thing here are the shell extensions which make it so a double click on a map opens it in the NewGen editor and not the normal editor, and adds context menu items to run them in Warcraft. A detailed explanation can be found in the separate Grimex documentation.

TESH integration
TESH 整合
In this version SFilip's Trigger Editor syntax highlighting plugin (now improved by Van Damn) has been upgraded with the addition of hashtables commands and delimited comments. This was called "Project Horus" and comes with the latest version of Scintilla library highlighter.
This will highlight your JASS-code in the trigger editor and assist you while typing your code.

Additionally, I've set as default a dark theme for TESH highlightning for better reading (check image below).

此版本的 SFilip 觸發編輯器的語法反白外掛程式 (現在被 Van Damn 改進) 已經被升級,擁有增添 Hashtable 指令和分隔註解。這個叫做 "Project Horus" 會帶來最新 Scintilla  版本的反白程式庫。這將會在觸發編輯器反白你的 JASS 代碼並輔助你輸入代碼。

此外,我已經設定一個預設的黑色主題用來給 TESH 反白中使用,看起來更好 (圖片在下面)

UMSWE 5 integration
UMSWE 5 整合
UMSWE 5 combines the best of UMSWE 4, WE Unlimited and some smaller spin-off projects. In the UMSWE menu you'll find several menu items that can be used to configure UMSWE.
More details on how to use UMSWE and its features can be found in the UMSWE manual.

Notes

• This is an uncompress and run pack for those who don't want to mess with single file preparation and stuff.
  • The plan is to update this package whenever one of its parts is updated or a new feature is implemented.
  • To uninstall just remove the files in the folder "jassnewgenpack5e".
  • NewGen WE.exe and NewGen Warcraft.exe can be given usual worldedit.exe/war3.exe arguments and and pass them (you can make a file associations for w3x/w3m etc use this custom editor)
  • In case something goes wrong, jasshelper automatically saves last 26 input maps in the backups folder. So you can restore a backup (it should be useful to sort the contents by date)

[ 本帖最後由 SeaIsland 於 2014-7-18 19:10 編輯 ]

Troubleshooting
擬難排解
My antivirus software reports viruses, is this package infected?
我的殺毒軟件報告有病毒,此封裝是否被感染病毒?
No, some antivirus tools just think it is due to the nature of this tool, that works by injecting its own code into the process of the WE. Most tools allow to setup an exception for such cases, some have to be turned off though (like Kaspersky, see below).
Here's a list of tools that have been reported to cause trouble with NewGen:

• Avira Antivir detects several of the files as trojans, you can choose ignore for the reports and whitelist those
    files later to fix the problem.
  • Kaspersky Antivirus also gives false alarm and it's not possible to effectively whitelist NewGen. You need to turn Kaspersky off to use NewGen (see several questions below).
  • EZ Antivirus silently quarantines some files breaking the editor completely. You need to turn it off before even downloading the pack, but then you should be able to whitelist NewGen, once it's installed.
  • Avast Antivirus reports false viruses. It is possible to whitelist NewGen in its configuration though.
  • AVG reports false viruses and may silently delete required files. I don't know if you can set an exception in AVG.
  • F-secure reports several false viruses but you can make it ignore the NewGen files.
Check the forums if you have trouble with your antivirus software and NewGen.

I don't know how and where this must be installed and how to run it?
我不知道這個如何和那裡安裝,還有如何執行它?

Just extract all files from the downloaded archive to a directory of your choice. Preferably don't install it directly into the Warcraft III
directory. To use it, simply start NewGen WE.exe and NewGen Warcraft.exe.

Which operating systems are supported?
支援那些作業系統?

This pack works on Windows 2000 and XP testedly, Windows Vista and Windows 7 also seems to work according to user reports. For Windows 7 is common to set the executable to run as administrator. Older versions and Unix systems or Macintosh are not supported, however parts of this pack can work on other systems if used from the command line.

When I use the test map button, Warcraft III will start but return to the main menu instead of loading a map?
當我使用測試地圖按鈕,魔獸爭霸 III 將開啟,但如何返回主選單同時不會載入地圖?

This can happen when your map uses vJASS code and you hit the test map button when the map is unsaved (*-symbol is shown in the title bar) or the map has been saved-as directly before testing the map. Simply save your map before every test-run, so that it's fully compiled.

Windowed and OpenGL mode work fine with the test map button, but why is the test ai button not affected?
在視窗化和 OpenGL 模式使用測試地圖沒有問題,但為什應測試 AI 按鈕不受影響?

You can work around it with the menu command Grimoire\Test map configuration. It offers the same settings as the test ai configuration but works with the normal test map button.

A popup keeps telling me that i should save my map again, especially when working in the campaign editor, how to deal with it?
經常有一個彈出視窗關於我需要再資儲存地圖,尤其當我使用戰役編輯器,如何處理此問題?

For the first time a map is saved this is normal, because the path of the map isn't known until then. When you're editing maps from a campaign, however the path cannot be found because those maps are stored inside the campaign.
A workaround is saving a local copy of that map in the maps folder and working with that copy, then when the map is finished re-import it into the campaign.
You can also turn off the popup via the Grimoire\Disable first save warning menu item, in case you want to make basic edits to maps that don't use vJASS features.
Another possible reason are non-standard-ansi characters in the path of your map. On Windows systems of other languages like Russian or Chinese this can be the problem. Copy the map to a directory that contains only standard ansi characters to fix it.

Whenever i start the NewGen WE I'm told that it can't find my Warcraft directory or I need to select it in a browser dialog
everytime. What's wrong?

每當我開啟 NewGen WE ,會顯示找不到魔獸爭霸目錄,或者我需要每次在瀏覽器對話框選擇它。有什麼出錯?

The browse for directory dialog is normal if it's the frist time you are starting the NewGen pack.
If the browser pops up every time, one possible reason could be the lack of admin privileges on the machine. Another possible reason for this is non-standard-ansi characters in your Warcraft installation path, like already described in the previous
paragraph.
If all fails you can hardcode the path into findpath.lua by removing the -- from the line --path=C:\\Warcraft III" and changing the path there.

Whenever i start the NewGen WE I'm told that an instance is already running, I need to insert the CD or to turn off Kaspersky. What's wrong?
每當我開啟 NewGen WE,會顯示執行個體已經執行,我需要換入 CD 或關閉卡巴斯基。有什麼出錯?

Well, as the message already suggests, an instance of the editor may already be running. If this is not the case another cause for this popup may be that you're using a patch prior to version 1.21b and do not have the Warcraft CD in your CD drive.
Some antivirus tools like Kaspersky antivirus also cause this popup. You need to disable those tools before running NewGen.
If you have Kaspersky Antivirus installed, follow these steps to get it working:

• Remove your current NewGen installation.
  • Redownload the NewGen pack and extract it to a directory of your choice.
  • Reboot your computer.
  • Turn off Kaspersky (right-click in systemtray -> Exit) before running NewGen.
  • Start the NewGen WE.
Make sure you never try to run NewGen when Kaspersky is on, because it will permanently block it until you restart your computer.

When i start the NewGen WE, the Grimoire menus never appear, or only appear the first time that i start NewGen. The WE acts like a completely unmodded, normal WE, what's wrong?
當我開啟 NewGen WE 時,Grimoire 選單不會出現,或只出現於第一次開啟 NewGen 時侯。WE 的行為如像未完全安裝模塊,似個一般 WE,什麼出錯?

• Make sure you have patched your Warcraft installation to version 1.21.
  • Make sure you're not using a cracked WE. Mount the TFT mini image in daemon tools instead of using a crack if you must. Although some people have successfully used NewGen with a cracked WE it is not recommended.
  • If you're using Vista/Win7, try it under Windows XP, maybe it's a Vista/Win7 problem.
  • A virus might be the root of the problem too, make sure your computer is clean.
  • Finally anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall software can be causing the problem by blocking the changes that Grimoire makes to the WE. Try disabling such software temporarily.

The trigger editor gets random crashes or I get a message about an invalid pointer or similar in tesh.dll?
觸發編輯器有時會隨機故障或我看到一個訊息關於無效的指標或相似於tesh.dll?

The syntax highlighter has problems with Window Blinds and maybe other window mods. Set an exception for the WE in Window Blinds or disable the tool while you're using NewGen.

[ 本帖最後由 SeaIsland 於 2014-7-18 19:09 編輯 ]

Credits
鳴謝

• Grimoire: Bryan Steinbach aka PipeDream
  • JassHelper: Vexorian, Cohadar
  • UMSWE: the UMSWE team
  • PJASS: Rudi Cilibrasi (first versions), PitzerMike & Deaod (updates)
  • GrimEx: Pitzermike
  • TESH: SFilip, Van Damm
  • Colorizer: Risc
  • ScorpioT1000: Campaign builder
  • Icon: Mc!
  • Moyack: JNGP 1.5e compilation
  • PurgeandFire: Suggestions about the development of a new JNGP 1.5e.

• Grimoire: Bryan Steinbach aka PipeDream
  • JassHelper: Vexorian, Cohadar
  • UMSWE: UMSWE 團隊
  • PJASS: Rudi Cilibrasi (第一個版本),PitzerMike & Deaod (更新)
  • GrimEx: Pitzermike
  • TESH: SFilip, Van Damm
  • 色彩工具: Risc
  • ScorpioT1000: 戰役建立器
  • 圖示: Mc!
  • Moyack: JNGP 1.5e 編譯
  • PurgeandFire: 建議關於開發一項新的 JNGP 1.5e。

Installation
安裝方式
  • In order to use this pack, you need to have Warcraft 3 installed with the Frozen Throne expansion.
  • Now that you have downloaded the compressed file, you would need to open with the proper program: 7zip. If you don't' have it in your computer, please download it here.
  • Now that you've downloaded and uncompressed the file in a convenient place in your PC, just search the following executable: "NewGen WE.exe"
  • It's advisable that you create a direct access to this program if you're an avid WC3 modder

• 若要使用此增強包,你需要先安裝魔獸爭霸 III 並已經包括寒冰霸權
  • 現在你已經下載了壓縮檔,你需要正確的程式開啟它:7zip。如果你的電腦沒有它,可按此下載
    NewGen WE.exe"
  • 現在你已經下載了並解壓到方便的使用位置在你的 PC 上,現在找出以下執行檔: "NewGen WE.exe"
  • 如你想狂熱做魔獸模組或地圖作者,建議你可以在桌面建立捷徑,以快速開啟。

Source:
http://pastebin.com/wbPU6kRe

[ 本帖最後由 SeaIsland 於 2014-7-18 19:21 編輯 ]

——————預留位置——————

i think this post is improve my reading english

發新話題