發新話題
打印

l4D Movie??

[Close]

l4D Movie??

http://left4deadmovie.us.splinder.com/tag/trailer

Will Smith as Louis. Alright, you should have seen this one coming, but seriously, who else could do the smooth-talking ex-Junior Systems Analyst better than Mr. Smith? With his previous experience saving the world from aliens (three times), fighting off a hoard of killer robots, and evil zombie wannabes, it would be doing the movie a disservice to not include him.
將史密斯作為路易斯。 行,您比史密斯先生應該可能看見这一个來臨,但是嚴重,誰做巧舌的前小輩系统分析员改善? 当他的早先经验拯救世界从中外籍人(三次),與兇手機器人戰鬥囤積居奇和邪惡的蛇神趕超崇拜者,它將做電影危害不包括他。

Sean Connery as Bill. There is a list of perfect candidates for the role of Bill, but Sean Connery is perhaps one of the best choices for the character. Like Will Smith, Connery is no stranger to action movies; in fact that’s pretty much what he is known best for. Having the perfect attitude and look, Connery would need little to no time to prepare for this role. Hearing Sean Connery say such classic lines as “Close your mouth and open your eyes, Francis. You’ll aim better.” will make the movie that much more satisfying.
作為比爾的夏恩Connery。 有比爾的角色的完善的候選人名單,或許,但是夏恩Connery是其中一個字符的最佳的選擇。 像意志史密斯, Connery是沒有陌生人對动作片; 實際上幾乎that’s什麼他被认识最好為。 有完善的態度和神色, Connery將需要一點對沒有時間为這個角色做准备。 聽力夏恩Connery說这样經典線象“Close您的嘴并且张开您的眼睛,弗朗西斯。 You’ll目標better.”將拍令人滿意的電影。

Bill Goldberg as Francis. A curveball has been thrown in the casting! Though ex-wrestler Bill Goldberg doesn’t have the reputation of some of the other cast members, he has the look, the demeanor, and the overall “bad-ass” attitude that suits Francis perfectly. Considering how ripped Goldberg is, I doubt anyone would argue with him having a role in the movie, unless they want to be ripped in half like a phonebook.
作為弗朗西斯的比爾・戈爾登伯格。 弧線球在鑄件被投擲了! 雖然前摔跤手比爾・戈爾登伯格doesn’t有某些的名譽其他剧组成员,他完全有神色、態度和那整體“bad-ass”的態度衣服弗朗西斯。 考慮被剝去的戈爾登伯格怎麼是,我懷疑任何人與他會爭論有在電影的一個角色,除非他們在像電話本的一半想要被剝去。

Sonja Kinski as Zoey. The most obvious of the cast members, and I’m sure everyone knows why. Sure, she’s only been in one movie, an indie film by the name of All God’s Children Can Dance, but how can you go wrong with the person whom the character’s model was based on! Gamers all over the world would be disappointed if Ms. Kinski didn’t get the role of one of the best female game characters to date.
作為Zoey的Sonja Kinski。 最明顯剧组成员和I’m大家為什麼肯定知道。 肯定,在一部電影只的she’s, indie影片名叫所有God’s孩子可能跳舞,但是怎麼能您出錯與character’s模型根據的人! 如果Kinski didn’t女士迄今,得到角色的其中一個最佳的女性比賽字符Gamers全世界失望。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

下面衣d唔係電影相

[ 本帖最後由 wookayan 於 2009-10-6 02:35 編輯 ]
کaþKa

咁膠既- -
不如post去膠登啦....

原帖由 wookayan 於 6-10-2009 02:26 AM 發表

原來你一路都唔知.呢個只係一個gag黎

d相係隻game既宣傳活動搵返角色素造既對象拍所以有

而原文係如果有呢個movie既話邊個最適合演...

呢篇野大概嚮3個月之前已經有人貼過

但係到而家都仍然係音訊全無..

至於該方面有冇打算實行真係冇人知