發新話題
打印

一年的ce題 如果呢篇出街 可以拿咩等級?

[Close]

一年的ce題 如果呢篇出街 可以拿咩等級?

The Hong Kong Department of Education has spent a lot of money and effort in recent years recruiting native English speakers to teach English in schools . Some people argue that this has been ineffective and that it is better to learn English From local teachers

In recent years the Hong Kong Department of Education encouraged the schools in Hong Kong , which employ native English speakers to teach students English . Some people think that native English speakers is helpful for students to learn English . It has been a controversial issue for several years . Now let me express my opinions regarding this issue .

Without a doubt , the English abilities of Native English speakers are better than local teachers . English is their mother tongue , students could learn correct pronunciation from them . Moreover , their teaching method is different than local teachers . Students can approach more challenges on English courses and raise their English abilities . However , I think it could be better if these students are taught by local teachers .

First of all , the good way to teach students English is to make them understand what teachers are saying in class . It could be more helpful for their study if teachers know how to speak both Cantonese and English . The majority of native English speakers who come from oversea do not know how to speak Cantonese . If some students did not understand what teachers are saying , and the teachers do not know how to speak Cantonese , it would cause the problem of generation gap between teacher and students . Therefore , the students cannot totally gain knowledge from native English speakers .

Contrarily , if the teachers who know both Cantonese and English , they can fully make students understand more . Moreover , if the students have a problem during English courses , the teachers can solve him in use of Cantonese .

On the other hand , most of local teachers are educated in Hong Kong , with the local teaching method . Therefore , local teachers are clear about how to teach local students . Because they were the Hong Kong students so they are clearly know what is the better way to teach students

All in all , both local teachers and native English speakers are effective but some students and schools may have different opinions on this controversial issue . To me , local teachers are more effective . By the way , students do not ignore the very high abilities of your local Cantonese -speaking teachers , they can help you a lot !

我有冇lvevl4????????????

我中4既文同你差唔多7.7

但係我中5.........呢..................

暗串?!!!!!!!

我中二的文同你差唔多
人最緊要夠惡

發新話題