發新話題
打印

網上買家騙子信格式(大家不要受騙)

[Close]

網上買家騙子信格式(大家不要受騙)

Fake Trade From african nigeria

I was selling Mini Mouse over the net in my country and i recived that fake email.PLEASE DO NOT BELIVE ANY OF THIS E-MAIL
JOE LEE
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 5:06 PM
Subject: Mini Wireless Optical Mouse

Dear seller, I'm interested to make an offer to Buying your item which i saw on your advert.I'm buying it urgently for My Son in west african(nigeria) . I am ready to pay for the($1000) item immediately.I will be making payment via (Bank to Bank money transfer).
Do provide your info for immediate payment:
Name.
Address
City
State.
Country
Zip Code
Tel Number
===========================
bank name...bank account number
bank account name
iban
bic:
=================
alongside your response. I want you to get back to me total cost... ok... you also shipment through DHL ....Reply Via([email protected]).

the following email

and From: JOE LEE
To: xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 3:01 AM
Subject: your bank detail is needed

Hello thanks
for your mail am very grateful, i want you to understand that what is paramount at this moment is the item's condition . I would appreciate the package been shipped out at the earliest convenient after payment as i agree to make the total payment ASAP i will also like to make it know to you that i will make the payment via the (bank to bank) which is more secure for this transaction , (citibank) is a r; and is issued to you by, citibank money trasfer.
Do provide your info for immediate payment:
Your Full
Email
Name
Address
City
State
Country
Zip Code
Tel Number
====================
bank name:
bank account:
iban:
bic:
total cost of the item +shpping via DHL or UPS
==========================
You will be notified of the approval of
payment as soon payment is made
in favour of you.. I would appreciate the shipping out of the coli as soon as you receive the payment approval
mail from the BANK. and send the tracking number(shipment info) to the BANK in order for them to verify and confirm that the item have been shipped for them to complete the transaction and so that the money can be ACTIVTE the money to your ACCOUNT in cash within 24HRS after the shipment have been verify.
meanwhile i want it to be shipped to my son directly from you in order to save shipment money and time
SHIPPING ADDRESS
NAME...................SUNDAY SOLA
ADDRESS.......... NO 2 AGO ILORING STREET MOKOLA
CITY.................. IBADAN
STATE................OYO STATE
ZIPCODE............23402
COUNTRY...........NIGERIA
PHONE NUMBER:+234029815482
============================
I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards.

the following email from the fake Bank DirectorPLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY GOODS

ONLINE PAYMENT TRANSFER OF FUNDS.
Dear MR. XXXXXX,
Congratulations ! This acknowlegdgement sets forth certain terms upon which {MRS joe)} is interested in acquiring some Items and he paid the Total Amount of ( $1730)
Below-Are The Noted Name And Bank Account There In.
Bank Name Account
number Acc. holder's name Item Description Buyer's Name Status Item Location
Date of payment

Bank Namexxxxxxxxxxx
1234567890Marton Ipacs
Mini Wireless Optical Mouse
Mrs.Joe Paid
Date:Nov 30,2006

Your Payment has been Processed Sucessfully on your behalf and it remain the final process to Transfer your money into Your Bank Account, but before this we will need the DHL Shipment Service Tracking Number of the item before we can activate your bank account.
Please do allow 24 to 72 hours to activated your bank account after verifiying the shipment of the item to the buyer.
This is how we work things out here,Concerning the payment For Goods and We do hope you will understand us well and Comprehend with us about our form of payment to Secure both the buyer and seller interest from any Type Of Risk and Fraudulent Practices that is Very Rampant Through Online Transactions.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

We write to inform you of the readiness of this bank to make the transfer as soon as the shipment is made and verified .

We urge you to please send to us the DHL Shipment Service scanned reciept of this shipment for a through verification.

*THE SCANNED RECIEPT*

This scanned reciept must be digitally snapped and sent to the customer care department of the Bank.

The scanned reciept serves as a reference for the Accounts Department of our Bank .

The reciept number occupies a space on the form for the transfer of the payment to the bank account sent to us by the payee to the Accounts Department.

*VERIFICATIONS*
We verify the genuiety of the Shipment due to the high rate of fraudulent acts on our internet transactions.

It is the duty of this Bank to confirm the genuiety of the Shipment Because most of our users have been scammed in one way or the other by our negligence.

We have introduced many ways by which this scams and frauds can be reduced in our daily transactions.

*DATE OF TRANSFER*

Normally, Items are Shipped after the conclussion of the bank with the necessary verifications and processings of the transfer,This takes about 24-48 Hours .

However, The Bank Concludes and Transfers Payments under 24 hours in a situation whereby the Transfer Processings have been concluded with.

Bank......................Designed To Serve You More Better !!!

Regards ,
Rebecca K. Jonathan
Bank Accounts Dept.
Tell:+447024096947
Tell:+447024096951
Tell:+447737063918
Fax:+448704783490
e-mail : Citi-Bank Correspondent: [email protected]

As soon as You send the goods you will find no money becouse there is no bank

[ 本帖最後由 我愛貝貝豬 於 2007-8-2 16:59 編輯 ]

假貿易從非洲尼日利亞

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我是賣小型將鼠標移至網在我國,我認為放療假冒不相信任何這種電子郵件
李喬
To: [email protected]:[email protected]
發出:週六,2006年11月4日下午05時06分
主題:迷你無線光學鼠標

親愛的賣家我感興趣的要約來買你的項目,我看到你advert.i'買米,它迫切我的兒子在西非(尼日利亞). 我願意支付費用(1000元)項目i將款項透過(銀行匯款).
不提供你的信息立即付款方式:
名字.
地址

狀態.
國家
郵編
電話號碼:
===========================
銀行名稱……銀行帳戶號碼
銀行帳戶名稱
代碼
巴林:
=================
隨著你的回應. 我希望你回到我總成本……好……您還裝運通過敦豪....經答辯([email protected]).

以下電郵[/大小]

李喬
以費:xxxxxxxx
發出:週七,2006年11月5日上午3:01
主題:你的銀行的詳細資料,需要

你好感謝
你的郵件,我十分感激,我希望你了解什麼是派拉蒙此時此刻,是該項目的情況我想欣賞這套被運出上最早的方便付款後,我同意把總金額10秒鐘,我也一定要了解你,我會作出支付經(銀行),是更安全,為這宗交易,(花旗銀行)是一個r;並印發給你們,花旗銀行量值傳遞
不提供你的信息立即付款方式:
你的全
電子郵件
姓名
地址

國家
郵編
電話號碼:
====================
銀行名稱:
銀行帳號:
代碼:
巴林:
總成本項目經dhl或曲折
==========================
你將通知批准
付款很快作出付款
贊成你.. 我將不勝感激航運出的大腸桿菌盡快收到你的付款審批
郵件來自銀行. 送跟蹤號碼(裝運信息),以銀行為他們核實,並確認該項目已運為他們完成交易,使資金可以錢你的賬戶內現金24hrs後,裝運已核實. 同時,我希望它被運至我的兒子直接從你的,以節省裝運錢時間
郵寄地址
名字...................星期日索拉
沒有前2iloring街mokola
城13-19 伊巴丹
國家185-193奧約州
zipcode............23402
國尼日利亞...........
電話號碼:234029815482
============================

發新話題